About the Role
In the Business Analyst role, you’ll be a driving force behind the successful implementation of our iJoin suite of products. By joining our team you will become part of a tight-knit group that is hungry, full of knowledge to share, and driven to succeed. As a team player you will adjust quickly and your depth of experience will provide insight that will help spearhead the evolution of our product.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage with product stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into written product specifications/acceptance criteria.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in the testing of new system features and serve as a voice of our client base when it comes to stakeholder requirements.
- Work directly with Product Management to help design UX mockups and prototypes for new system features.
- Leverage retirement industry knowledge to provide proper business perspective to the software development team.
Skills and Attributes Needed
- Demonstrated prior success documenting business requirements and/or executing quality assurance test plans within the benefits administration and/or fintech industries.
- A solid understanding of the FIS Relius Administration, OMNI or other recordkeeping systems is a must.
- Individuals who have filled the role of Retirement Plan Administrator and/or have worked as part of a software development team in a role such as Quality Assurance Engineer, Solutions Architect or Business Analyst will be strongly considered.
- Experience with UI mockup/prototyping tools such as Axure or Moqups is not required, but a huge plus.
- Capacity to coordinate and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical acumen with solid troubleshooting skills. An ability to write SQL database queries is not required, but a huge plus.
- This is a fully remote position. An ability to work from home effectively is an absolute must.
- Competitive salary and healthcare package
- 401(k) with company contributions
- Fun environment where you can make an impact and help shape the future direction of a rapidly growing company
- Work from home!
About the Company
LDI-MAP, LLC dba iJoin is a growing fintech company dedicated to building innovative software solutions that are disrupting the retirement industry.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***NO RECRUITERS PLEASE***